Thursday 22 December 2011

SMEARED & SMUDGED JUNK FUNK DEC CHALLENGE

Hi all,
Well I thought I was finished with posts, this side of Xmas, but
after finding this fab site smeared and smudged.ning.com
my creativeness was set on fire, with the challenges over there,
which brings me onto my latest creation,
I made it for the junk funk December challenge
you have to incorporate rubber bands into your work some how,
as well as stamping, click HERE to read all the details,

apologies for the poor pictures it is so dark in my craft room,
can't help the shadows, sorry.


had to show the background
before I covered it up,


the stamps I used are all from
the artistic stamper,


other things I used are:-
XL tag (21x10cm) versamark ink pad,
clear embossing powder, heat tool,
rubber bands, hole punch,
words printed out on my computer,
distress inks, zig pen,
& for the art doll:-
a mixture of collage sheets from,
art chic studio & digital image 4 you.
the bees & the neck are my own creations.


 
I had such fun putting her together,
not very Xmasey, but I think she is fab,
Hope you like her!

UP DATE,
I WON, I WON, HOW EXCITED AM I,
I HAVE SOME FAB NEW STAMPS COMING MY WAY,
YAY ME!
Thanks for stopping by,
Bask soon,
Kat x.

1 comment:

  1. this is sooooo fun!!! I really LOVE it!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Blog and leaving me a comment,
I love to read them,
I feel very privileged to think that you have
taken the time to leave one,
have a grate day,
Kat.

Here's some close up pictures of what's on this blog..

Related Posts with Thumbnails