Saturday 16 April 2011

GRUNGE MONDAY WEEK 3

Hi all,
I'm in a hurry today,
I've been paint fusioning all week
& almost forgot to make my GRUNGE MONDAY entry

so I got up & made it in a rush this morning before anyone else was up.

for anyone that doesn't know, this is a  fab new challenge over at studio L3
It's called GRUNGY MONDAY & its week 3
click HERE to find out all about it.

The challenge this week is to use
ADIRONDACK COLOR WASHES

Here's my rather rushed effort


Here's what I used,
movers & shapers die (tag & bookplate)
old book page,
Adirondack color wash (sunset orange & wild plum)
mica mask (tulip damask)
distress ink
(spun sugar, Victorian velvet, pine needles & crushed olive)
Wendy Vecchi stamps
silver butterfly, stars & natural twine
are from my stash.


as you can see I have rushed the photos as well


but I thought it was better to do a rush job
than miss a week,
anyway there it is,
I'm off to do the house work that I have neglected all week, lol

Thanks for stopping by,
Back soon,
Kat x.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, this is absolutely beautiful. I love that color combination. Your flowers are stunning. I just bought my first set of WV, can;t wait to try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way your backgound turned out, looks really cool. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Kat, this is spectacular! The masked Color Wash looks fabulous, and the overstamping is perfect. The flower is nothing short of magnificent!!! Wow! I love the layered butterfly as well. This is such a gorgeous work of art.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Blog and leaving me a comment,
I love to read them,
I feel very privileged to think that you have
taken the time to leave one,
have a grate day,
Kat.

Here's some close up pictures of what's on this blog..

Related Posts with Thumbnails