Tuesday 8 March 2011

COMPENDIUM OF CURIOSITIES CHALLENGE ROUND UP

I am back as I said in yesterdays post,

We have worked our way through all 35 techniques,
& as you know I have made a tag for all of them,
so I thought I would round them up & show them all,
I have photographed them in week order, in blocks of 7,
I will list the week, the technique & page number as we go.

So here goes,
week 1, water stamping, page 35,
week 2, fragment basics, page 62,
week 3, alcohol ink monoprint, page 51,
week 4, shabby chic, page 49,
week 5, distress powder, 43,
week 6, multi-medium collage, page 66,
week 7, tinted vision fragments page 55.


week 8, inked grunge, page 39,
week 9, distress crackle, page 42,
week 10, distress stickles, page 46,
week 11, blended batik, page 36,
week 12, chipped enamel, page 44,
week 13, grungepaper flowers, page 65,
week 14, masks basics, page 58.


week 15, alcohol ink agate on grunge, page 53,
week 16, wrinkle free distress, page 33,
week 17, fragment charms, page 64,
week 18, paint dabber resist, page 37,
week 19, extreme masking, page 61,
week 20, industrial grunge, page 54,
week 21, perfect distress, page 38.


week 22, alcohol ink splatter, page 52,
week 23, double distress, page 40,
week 24, rock candy distress stickles, page 47,
week 25, scribble stain distress, page 34,
week 26, rusted grunge, page 45,
week 27, distress misting masks, page 60,
week 28, colorful layerd fragments, page 57.


week 29, weathered wood grunge, page 50,
week 30, altered metal with paint, page 48,
week 31, rusted enamel, page 41,
week 32, inking & stamping masks, page 59,
week 33, altered metal alcohol ink, page 56,
week 34, dimensional collage fragments, page 63,
& finally week 35, design details, page 67.

As I was making the tags, I tryed to use different things on them,
so none of them looked the same,
but now they are all grouped together, I see I have put wings
(Tim's heart wings die) on lots of them,
I didn't even realise (lol)

I have put them all in a box,
& I am going to lable it,
COMPENDIUM OF CURIOSITIES
TAGS
FOR ROUND ONE.

(I am ready for round two, or Tim's next book)

Well thats me for today,

Thanks for stopping by,
Back Soon,
Kat x.

2 comments:

  1. A truly fabulous and wonderful collection to cherish for years... You can be very proud indeed. Don't hide them away for ever - get them out now and again for a little loving...!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you did this! Not only does it show your use of the wings (LOL)..it also showcases your definite style. And, as I've mentioned a few times for this last one...I envy your forethought in picking one format for the challenges! Its gonna take a major muse to figure a way to somehow group my shambling mess! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Blog and leaving me a comment,
I love to read them,
I feel very privileged to think that you have
taken the time to leave one,
have a grate day,
Kat.

Here's some close up pictures of what's on this blog..

Related Posts with Thumbnails