Friday 4 February 2011

ORIENTAL (card)

Hi all,
Quick post today as I haven't made my entry's for
Cof C challenge or SSS&S challenge yet
& I must get onto it.

So here's my entry for the stamp man challenges blog
the theme this time is ORIENTAL,
head over there to check it out,


As you can see I have made a card this time,
(not a tag {yay me!!!} lol)
I can't remember the last time I matted & layered,
(when I first started paper crafting & card making
that's pretty much all I did , so this card feels like coming home)
I really enjoyed making it.


to make this card I used,
an assortment of different types of card & paper from my stash,
(black, gray, gray/silver embossed, gold mirri & pearl white)
to matt & layer.

I used an image I found on a google search
(I put in oriental ladies, & this was one of the first ones that came up)

I used black organza ribbon & a pair of dangle earrings
(bought from a charity shop 3 pairs for £1.00 bargain hay!)
& Martha Stewart punch.

The stamps I used are from,
Paper Artsy hot pick 1009 (flowers) &
Tim Holtz urban chic CMS086 (phrase)

I stamped them in a Dazzle versamark ink pad (frost)
& then embossed with a clear embossing powder.

Here's some close ups

  



Hope you like it!
Thanks for stopping by,
Back soon,
Kat x.

4 comments:

  1. this is so so stylish!!! I just LOVE it!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, this is a lovely card and I am so pleased you enjoyed making it... thanks for playing with the Stampman theme this time
    Frankie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card as usual Kat!

    Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  4. An amazing card Kat, love all the papers and elements you have used to create this. Great job.
    Thanks for sharing it with us at the Stamp Man.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Blog and leaving me a comment,
I love to read them,
I feel very privileged to think that you have
taken the time to leave one,
have a grate day,
Kat.

Here's some close up pictures of what's on this blog..

Related Posts with Thumbnails