Monday 31 January 2011

Lovin ink ultimate candy time & craft retreat

How fab is this prize?
Head over to lovin ink shop
to read how it could be yours.


not only do you win what's in the picture you also
win 2 FREE PLACES to the Lovin ink
CRAFT RETREAT
on 25th - 27th March 2011 at Bolton Abbey, North Yorkshire,
The total prize is worth a whopping £330.00 (how amazing is that!)


You would be mad not to give it a go,

What are you waiting for get over there,
you never know It could be you!
(But I would rather it be meee..... hee hee hee! (lol)

must dash,
back soon Kat x.





1 comment:

  1. Hi Kat x Thanks for sharing our candy - good luck in the draw it would be fabulous to meet you! Janet

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Blog and leaving me a comment,
I love to read them,
I feel very privileged to think that you have
taken the time to leave one,
have a grate day,
Kat.

Here's some close up pictures of what's on this blog..

Related Posts with Thumbnails