Friday 31 December 2010

FLU FLU & MORE FLU

So many of my family have been hit with the dreaded lurgy this Christmas,
(new years party canceled)
touch wood I  have managed to miss it.

I am making a job lot of tissue boxes to try to cheer them up,
My sister asked me for one like mine,
so it's very similar to one I have made before,

It fits the bill perfectly for the theme over at
simon says stamp and show
the theme is yesteryear,
Head over there to check it out.

As I haven't entered yet I thought, I would kill 2 birds with 1 stone as time is running out,
(I hope that's OK)

I am also going to enter it for the monthly challenge over at
the artistic stamper blog where the theme is Christmas.


I thought it very apt for this time of year,
It reminds me of an advert that was on a few years ago
where it was all sepia except for the little girls red dress.



the template to make the tissue box is by Creative Expressions
& the stamps are build a sceen by Sheena Douglas,
I used distress ink & a water brush
 glitter & glue.

Hope you like it.

hope everyone has a grate new year,
see you back here in 2011
thanks for stopping by,
back soon,
Kat x.





1 comment:

  1. This is awesome! Love this creative, functional idea, it looks wonderful! Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Blog and leaving me a comment,
I love to read them,
I feel very privileged to think that you have
taken the time to leave one,
have a grate day,
Kat.

Here's some close up pictures of what's on this blog..

Related Posts with Thumbnails