Thursday 4 November 2010

I'M GOING TO BE AWOL FOR A COUPLE OF WEEKS

I am having to go into hospital on Saturday
for an unexpected operation.
I only found out on Monday
I had the pre admission assessment on Tuesday
so now I'm just waiting to go in.

I have been told it will be a 4-6 week recovery,
so I am not sure when I will be able to craft or right my blog,

I know I am due to announce the second give away next Tuesday,
if I am out of hospital I will do that.
(even if I have to get my Son to write all the tickets & type it all out for me)

I hope you all understand & please forgive me if it's a day or so late.

I will be back as soon as I possibly can
thanks for listening
Kat

8 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about your operation Kat. I hope all goes well and I'll be thinkin' of you. Don't worry about the blog....it will be here when you are feeling up to it. I'm sure everyone will understand.

    Hugs ~ Lindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kat, take care of yourself and don't worry about the drawing. I'll say a prayer for you that your operation goes good. Shari (cricutrookie)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you have to go to the hospital and have surgery. Take care of yourself, the rest can wait. Big hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take care of you and don't worry about your blog! It will be here when you return. Just come back healthy :) sending prayers for a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry about your surgery.Take care of you,Kat.
    Health is the most important,don't worry about the drawing. Sending prayers for a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Kat Take care of yourself! WE're all be here waiting for you to come back when you're recover. sending my prayers to you fro a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Take care and best wishes for a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kat, Hello! I heartily wish you health! Let the operation goes well. Recover and be healthy !!!:)
    Best wishes, Natasha.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Blog and leaving me a comment,
I love to read them,
I feel very privileged to think that you have
taken the time to leave one,
have a grate day,
Kat.

Here's some close up pictures of what's on this blog..

Related Posts with Thumbnails