Tuesday 5 October 2010

TIP or TECHNIQUE TUESDAY ***WEEK TWO***

OK here's the TIP,
it's pretty obvious from the picture, what the tip is today,


It's a pain to have to keep moving your ink pads
when they are stacked up to find the colour you want,
so if you label the side of each case it's much easier
to find the colour you want,
& by colouring the labels you will be able to see if the colour
you want matches your project.

If you go to ranger ink.com
they have all sorts of helpful labels & colour charts for you to print out 
that relate to there products. 

Here is a link to the LABELS sheet you will need for today's tip,


Once you have printed the sheet,
cut all the labels to fit the side of the ink cases,
ink up your blending tool or cut & dry foam
with the colour that matches the label & only blend around the edges
( if you blend over the text it will smudge )


Re ink your blending tool or cut & dry foam & dab it over the text,
this will give you a nice intense & true colour of the ink on white paper,
(you will be surprised how much the ink colour varies
on different colours of card stock & grunge paper)
stick the label with double sided tape to the edge of the ink pad.


there you go, I have found it so much easier since I have labeled them up,
I would love to read if you have given it a go,
please leave me a comment I would love to here what you think of the series.

Come back next week it's going to be
BLENDING TOOL -V- CUT & DRY FOAM

I have another new follower to welcome,
lovely to have you janet dash-paw.

That's me for today back soon Kat x.


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for this tip,Kat...it's a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are not going to believe this, but I just did this last night and then come here and read this tonight!!! wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic idea. It is simple and yet I never thought of it. Thanks!
    Linda M

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Blog and leaving me a comment,
I love to read them,
I feel very privileged to think that you have
taken the time to leave one,
have a grate day,
Kat.

Here's some close up pictures of what's on this blog..

Related Posts with Thumbnails