Friday 22 October 2010

BLENDED BATIK CCC catch up

Hi all,
Busy catching up on the weeks I missed of the
COMPENDIUM OF CURIOSITIES challenge as I explained yesterday,
If you are unfamiliar with the challenge as I was,
head over to studio L3 to read all the details.

I have 2 tags to show today,

Tag number one includes the BLENDED BATIK technique,


After I had done the technique (check out Tim's book)
I found it to new looking, if that makes sense,
so i stamped all over it with a background stamp
in the same distress ink I used to blend (aged mahogany),
waited a few seconds, then wiped it off with paper towel
rubbing off more form the clock areas,(I love this affect)
the rest is self explanatory I think,
the charm bits at the bottom are from an elastic type bracelet
(yes another boot sale purchase)




Tag number two includes the ALCOHOL INK MONO PRINT technique,


After I had done the technique (check out Tim's book)
I stamped the images in black archival ink,
backed the whole thing with black glitter paper,
& punched out the circle bit for the tag hole out of the same paper aswell,
the metal part is a broach
(yes again another boot sale find)



Well I hope you like them,
Only 15 tags to go untill i'm all catched up,
good job I can do them at my leisure lol. 
I wonder what to new technique will be on Monday?

well I'm done for now,
thanks for stopping by,
back soon
 Kat x.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Blog and leaving me a comment,
I love to read them,
I feel very privileged to think that you have
taken the time to leave one,
have a grate day,
Kat.

Here's some close up pictures of what's on this blog..

Related Posts with Thumbnails