Sunday 5 September 2010

THE STAMP MAN CHALLENGE ***MUSICAL***

I have stumbled across a new challenge site,
It's called the stamp man challenge blog,
they are running challenges every fortnight,
click here the stamp man challenges to read all about it.

 This weeks theme is MUSICAL & here is my entry.


I have used a manila tag
(it's the first tag I have made, I'm sure it won't be the last)
the stamps I used are from paper artsy, I used the large flower off hot pick plate number 9 for the background on the tag, & hot pick plate number 6 for the background on the torn paper.
I coloured the tag with Eco-friendly acrylic paint (green patina)
It has a lovely metallic sheen to it.
The images were stamped with a versa magic chalk ink pad (jumbo java)
I have used copper metal for the book plate style sentiment
& alphabet stickers for the word music on top of it.
I used Tim Holtz Alterations die (tatterd florals)
& old book pages for the flowers
 I then glued press studs in the centers
the brass handle & the fibers came from my extra large pile of crafty stash
( which now has it's own room LOL)
I stuck it all with red line tape & glossy accents.
I think that's everything.

here are some different angles to try to show you the dimension.

 


I love the fact that the stamp man tell you in advance what the next few challenges will be,
so you can get prepared & decide what you are going to use or make,
the next theme is going to be DISTRESS how fab is that,
I have lots of ideas buzzing around in my head for that.



well that's it from me today, I'm off to link this post all up,
back soon Kat X
UP DATE: I got top five for this tag over at the stampman challenge blogspot.com
how cool is that!

1 comment:

  1. Aweeeeeesome!! That is spot on, not surprised it won! No doubt you'll be making some more lovely tags if this is your first one you definately have a flair for them :D

    Thank You for playing The Stampman challenge x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Blog and leaving me a comment,
I love to read them,
I feel very privileged to think that you have
taken the time to leave one,
have a grate day,
Kat.

Here's some close up pictures of what's on this blog..

Related Posts with Thumbnails