Thursday 9 September 2010

SSS&S CHALLENGE THIS WEEK "STAMP"-tember HOP!

This week over on  simon says stamp and show blog they have teamed up with
simon says stamps challenge blog to give us a special challenge
in the form of a blog hop, with a fantastic prize on offer,
Head over to either site to read all the details,

The theme this week is HOLIDAY FUN!
I have chosen to something Christmasy, here it is.


 I thought I would make this tissue box to look nostalgic and yesteryear with my choice of colouring,
the stamps I used are designed by a lady called sheena douglass go check her out I think she's fab.
I used a template from creative expressions to make the box,
& I used vintage photo, brushed corduroy, walnut stain
and aged mahogony distress inks to stamp and colour,
I then added some glitter.

here are some close ups of each side,




OK i'm off to leave a comment on each blog and link this up,
for my chance to enter the draw (good luck everyone)
I will leave you with a few more picks  (I took them, so I thought I may as well use them)LOL

 



one last thing before I go, Iwould like to say a big
WELCOME to Jo she is my newist follower
(I get so excited and I feel very privaliged when someone takes the time to follow my blog)
thank you to all my followers, I would love to read any comments or sugestions from you.
back soon Kat x. 

5 comments:

  1. Kat, this is STUNNING!!
    Thank you for joining me & the rest of the Design Teams for Simon Says' blog hop this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a Great Idea!! Beautiful work!!
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! this is fabulous!! Love the gorgeous vintage look to it!! thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp, hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous and such a clever idea!
    I have also enjoyed having a wander around the rest of your blog - great work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Blog and leaving me a comment,
I love to read them,
I feel very privileged to think that you have
taken the time to leave one,
have a grate day,
Kat.

Here's some close up pictures of what's on this blog..

Related Posts with Thumbnails