Tuesday 14 September 2010

CARD TEMPLATE TUESDAY ***WEEK 5***

I can't belive its week 5 already,
it's scary how time is flying don't you think, It was March last month
(some one must have put a spell on me that made six months fly by in a single night LOL)

anyway back to CARD TEMPLATE TUESDAY WEEK 5

If you have just stumbled across my blog (welcome)

just click here  week one of***CTT*** & read my thoughts behind it all.



OK template number 5


Take a piece of paper the same size as your base card

(all the cards in the series with be A5)
Draw out a sketch with a ruler & pencil (I try to make all my measurements on
the centimeter or on the half centimeter, this makes it easier for cutting).



Take scraps of card (a different colour for each layer)

& cut out the same as the sketch.
Also write the measurements on each piece so you can either draw around
each shape on your patterned papers & then cut it out, or cut it on your paper
trimmer using the measurements.



I then store the templates in a ring binder so they are to hand when I need them.

I am only going to make one card with the templates and not two because by now I think you get the idea of
how many variations you can make with the same template just by using different patterned papers & embellishments or different crafting techniques,


give it a go, I would love to see what you come up with,
I hope you will find the series helpful, I would love to read your comments.

Back soon Kat.x






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Blog and leaving me a comment,
I love to read them,
I feel very privileged to think that you have
taken the time to leave one,
have a grate day,
Kat.

Here's some close up pictures of what's on this blog..

Related Posts with Thumbnails