Thursday 26 August 2010

SIMON SAYS STAMP & SHOW CHALLENGE ***TIM HOLTZ INSPIRED***

Head over to simon says stamp and show If you don't know about the challenges and read all about it.

This weeks theme is anything Lord Tim Holtz Inspired,
So I have made 6 coasters using a stamp by Tim (it's my all time favorite)
& lots of other stamps I have had & never used, as well as a lot of different distress inks,
some sticky back plastic (blue peter eat your heart out)
& bear mats (i whipped these off the table at the pub last week,
I did ask the bar maid first, lol)



Here is a pic of the back of one of the bear mats
(theirs nothing like a Guinness how cute is this squirrel lol )


Hope you like them,

I'm off to link it all up,
Back soon Kat x.



5 comments:

  1. Hiya Kat, ohh but this is a smart idea....and your beer mats look absolutely fabulous. wow love that stamped up image and the different colors on them. THanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp & Show and hope we will see ya again next week for another challenge. Hugs Terry and have a fab weekend. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab idea Kat!! Great recycle project!!

    thanks bunches for playing along with the Design Teamies and Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is my all-time fave stamp too! I almost used it! Love your mats! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just fab. I love that stamp too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the different backgrounds that you have here!! A great sentiment too!

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge!!!

    Sarah :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Blog and leaving me a comment,
I love to read them,
I feel very privileged to think that you have
taken the time to leave one,
have a grate day,
Kat.

Here's some close up pictures of what's on this blog..

Related Posts with Thumbnails