Monday 2 August 2010

SHABBY SHACK WORKSHOP

Look what I made at L B Crafts today, under the expert tuition of Linda Brown,

How fab is this!!!!! I am so pleased with it.
I had such a good day playing.      ripping, tearing, inking, painting and stamping.
Lin makes you feel so welcome, and nothing is to much trouble,
the stamps used are Dark room door and a few Wendy Vecchie for good measure, and one is a Paper Artsy's.
I'm not going to tell you all the In's and outs because that might spoil it if you decide to go on the workshop.

   

here are a few close ups so you can see the dimension, sorry about the blur, I was so excited to get it up I rushed taking the pic's.


head over to Lin's blog (yours artfully) for a fantastic source of inspiration.
well that's me for now must dash, off to Rosemary Conley class to get weighed and do exercise class
Kat x.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Blog and leaving me a comment,
I love to read them,
I feel very privileged to think that you have
taken the time to leave one,
have a grate day,
Kat.

Here's some close up pictures of what's on this blog..

Related Posts with Thumbnails