Tuesday 10 August 2010

IT'S ALL ABOUT TIME...

Today's project is a large one, but it is made up of small manageable pieces.

I got the frame at a car boot sale for £2 (bargain hay, it was still in its wrapper and everything)LOL
I knew straight away I wanted to do one complete theme, I looked in my stash & found I had a lot of time related stamps, I then found any Bit's & Bob's I had relating to time.
I stamped the images with walnut stain & vintage photo distress inks (if you stamp once onto copy paper then on your art work you get a fainter image, so you can get different depths,
this is known as the ink, blot, plot technique.
the blended colours are brushed corduroy & peeled paint.
I was able to use some dimension because the glass isn't glass it's actually a sheet of acrylic.

here are some close ups of each section.










That's it for today hope you liked it,
Kat x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Blog and leaving me a comment,
I love to read them,
I feel very privileged to think that you have
taken the time to leave one,
have a grate day,
Kat.

Here's some close up pictures of what's on this blog..

Related Posts with Thumbnails