Saturday 14 August 2010

GLIMMER & CHIPS...

Just a quick post today,
Another class by Linda Elbourne, held at LB Crafts,
The class was a few weeks ago,


This time we used Wendy Vecchi stamps (some of my favorite stamps in the whole wide world) check out her blog here studio 490 we also used Maya road chip board shapes & frames,& of course the fabulous ranger distress inks & grunge paper, plus the odd bit of idea-ology thrown in for good measure.


I love the colours of this wall hanging
(brushed corduroy, spiced marmalade & peeled paint)
I will definitely be using this colour combination again.



Head over to Linda's blog a crafting journey & check out the pic's of us all crafting away & posing for the camera, we had such a great day.

Short & Sweet, but I'll be back
Kat x.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Blog and leaving me a comment,
I love to read them,
I feel very privileged to think that you have
taken the time to leave one,
have a grate day,
Kat.

Here's some close up pictures of what's on this blog..

Related Posts with Thumbnails